RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Welcome on ~CB~Forum Guest  
WEBSITE
link for the website
DONATIONS
link for Donations
Question
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » Complaints/Ban,Others Previous topic

Question
cannabic0
friends
friends

Post Question Reply with quote
I usually get kicked/banned for "camping" any time I play in CB servers... usually for member under alias Laughing last night after being unbanned I went into CB1 longest and well... its a high carnage map.. I scored.. tried to not kill to much, supporting my team and even tho got banned no warning at all.
My question is.. Why I always got banned? perception of camping is very subjective? Or it is... as I guess something personal.

I will really appreciate if you let me know your comments. Cool
Wed 4 Aug - 07:09 (2010)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 4 Aug - 07:09 (2010)
~CB~pica
leader/Administrator
leader/Administrator

city: Nantes france
Men Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

I think you get warning but the admin was playing under cover but if you dont see the warning or he not warning you it's not nice
So who was on a game at this moment post please what's happen .

Wed 4 Aug - 10:17 (2010) Visit poster’s website
N3oN
Modérator
Modérator

city: Toronto
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

you'll be unbanned, I spoke to you earlier if you remember. Ill post a refresher on the rules as well.

---N3oN

Wed 4 Aug - 14:26 (2010) MSN
cannabic0
friends
friends

~CB~pica wrote:

I think you get warning but the admin was playing under cover but if you dont see the warning or he not warning you it's not nice
So who was on a game at this moment post please what's happen .
Pica:
There were lot of CBs in server (Prophet, Dr. Tang, Oldone, Wifey, Ducky...) and no, there were no warning at all.. if there had been a warning I would have gone before to get banned... Mr. Green
I don't want to start a whole discussion about this... I just want to know why this became personal? If there is a "ban me on sight" rule well.. let me know and I wont be there anymore. I play in CV or other clans servers every night and I never have problems like this...

N3oN:
Yes I remember and its funny because the ban was right after that convo... As I said the other day, the camping thing its very subjective and even more in small maps like longest or wizard, personally I have been over-pwned for CB members in small maps too and I never talk about camping or so... that's just the game.
Wed 4 Aug - 16:12 (2010)
Ducky
~CB~members
~CB~members

city: Troutdale
Men Taureau (20avr-20mai)

I love you canna. I never would. Cool

<22:57:23> "RG Caveman" was kicked from the server by "Ducky" (For Callin Me, Justin Bieber)
Wed 4 Aug - 21:06 (2010)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

city: Anchorage

Ok here's the deal you were banned on the server for cussing i saw it and you were told to stop camping repeatedly and didn't stop at first you were kicked and told to stop and you didn't then you cussed then you got banned and like the next day the banned list was cleared and i took it on my self that you should have stayed on the banned list i asked question about it during game nobody opposed it so i did it now it's up to the high ranking admins to unbann if they want to but wen you  get kicked for something and then come back and cuss out the clan then yes your gonna get banned!.
i never had a problem with until this incident but if they unbann you you have to respect our rules and server not all admins play with there tags on.

Thu 5 Aug - 01:33 (2010)
cannabic0
friends
friends

~CB~Dr Tang wrote:

Ok here's the deal you were banned on the server for cussing i saw it and you were told to stop camping repeatedly and didn't stop at first you were kicked and told to stop and you didn't then you cussed then you got banned and like the next day the banned list was cleared and i took it on my self that you should have stayed on the banned list i asked question about it during game nobody opposed it so i did it now it's up to the high ranking admins to unbann if they want to but wen you  get kicked for something and then come back and cuss out the clan then yes your gonna get banned!.
i never had a problem with until this incident but if they unbann you you have to respect our rules and server not all admins play with there tags on.
I did not cuss... lol ask anybody.. even your clan mates Question
You got me banned two times using aliases... first time I came back after you kicked me out and the server did put me in your team so I said in team chat.. "if I kill for your team you wont kick me out again?" and got banned. I know that was kinda sarcastic but not cussing at all.
Second time (in longest again, different day) yes, you said "no camping" but no names so how can we know who are you talking to?? everybody is shooting everybody in that map.. I kept playing (in my concept I was not camping because I was shooting in your alley giving my mates cover so they could cap the flag) and then kicked me... when I got back in game I did ask why you kicked me out and you said..."i'm tired of your camping next time is a ban" and I said "well do it, but use your name and tags coward!" and got banned. I dont think  that's cussing Mr. Green after all...
Even in HeH, Me playing blue all around low in the ground shooting other team base and stopping people getting our ramp or tunnel and you have kicked me for camping??? man you are obsessed.

Well I guess that is all, do what you feel. I did never pretend to disrespect this clan or its members... personally I spent good games in your servers and I thank you all for that, but situations like this, ruin the fun.

Cyas.. Okay
Thu 5 Aug - 03:20 (2010)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Yes you did cuss i have nothing to gain from you being banned and if the higher ups let you back in it's there choice, and like i said i have had no problems with you before until you won't stop camping and got kicked then came back and cussed and by the way it wasn't just me that told you to stop camping either and i do understand being frustrated about being banned and being kiked it's nor fun but just about everyone that plays Halo knows that if you cuss in our server your gonna get kicked or banned.
Like i said you have never been a problem before until this situation so maybe we try it again.

Thu 5 Aug - 06:27 (2010)
~CB~pica
leader/Administrator
leader/Administrator

city: Nantes france
Men Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

I delete the banlist on server1
But if you ban him because i was ban is not cool ,he can have an other chance but is my posistion Okay

Thu 5 Aug - 22:32 (2010) Visit poster’s website
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Pica you don't make any sense ! i don't understand wat ur saying?

Fri 6 Aug - 01:40 (2010)
[CV]OldFart
friends
friends

city: SoCal
Men

It is because you know Revenge.....Smile

Oldus Farticus
Fri 6 Aug - 01:54 (2010) Visit poster’s website MSN
cannabic0
friends
friends

[CV]OldFart wrote:

It is because you know Revenge..... Smile
man i just realized...... is that a beard??? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Fri 6 Aug - 04:23 (2010)
[CV]OldFart
friends
friends

city: SoCal
Men

LOL....yes...it matches mine in real life also.

Oldus Farticus
Fri 6 Aug - 05:18 (2010) Visit poster’s website MSN
OldMan=62+
friends
friends

city: Houston
Men

Dr T..

He said, I believe, he deleted him on off banlist on server one.    But if you ban him only because he (PIC@) banned him thats not kewl
and he votes to give him another chance.

No I do not "Parlez-vous francais."  ~CB~Pic@ (
)   Do you speak French? (Parlez-vous francais?)
~CB~Dr Tang wrote:

Pica you don't make any sense ! i don't understand wat ur saying?

Job 12:12 "Wisdom is with aged men, And with length of days, understanding."

There is no "I" in "TEAMWORK"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody
else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

---e.e Cummings
Fri 6 Aug - 20:13 (2010)
JiB
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

city: Rochester,NY/Harrisburg,PA

Not going to lie, I play undercover a lot nowadays and am told to stop camping when I know for a fact I am not.  Just because you get killed a few times doesnt mean its camping.  The problem is what i told everyone way back last year sometimes:  Everyones definition of camping is different.  And with that, its hard to enforce the 'no camping' rule.

Fri 6 Aug - 22:55 (2010) AIM
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Question

Today at 10:48 (2017)

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » Complaints/Ban,Others All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation