RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Welcome on ~CB~Forum Guest  
WEBSITE
link for the website
DONATIONS
link for Donations
World League of HALO - Season 4
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » General talk Previous topic

World League of HALO - Season 4
Sly04
friends
friends

Post World League of HALO - Season 4 Reply with quote

Hello Christian Brotherhood,

After three great seasons, the WLH Management would like to proudly announce that the end is not yet in sight. We are here to invite your clan (once again) to participate in a Fourth Season of the WLH (World League of HALO). If you are new to the league, we hope you have plenty of fun and if you are returning die-hards, we hope you enjoyed the previous season(s) and that you are ready for an entirely new season. We rely on your combination of skills and sportsmanship to make this Fourth Season as successful as the previous three.

We, the WLH Management, are currently inviting a list of Heavy Weapons Clans to participate. We hope that the old participants will be back, and we hope that other clans that haven't previously participated in the WLH yet will also accept our Invitation. If you and your clan are interested, please sign up and let us know on the WLH Forum by a post in which you clearly register your clan's interest. If you and your clan are up for it, post your Clan Roster (See the rules on how to do this, and the requirements) in the correct section. Also, a total of two Clan Reps are required to deal with WLH related things such as posting the Match results and vote on certain things. Clearly show in your Roster which 2 Members are the first and second Clan Rep. They have to be fairly active. The link to the forum and website are posted at the end of this message. Once you signed up, we will keep you and your clan up to date on any information we send out, mostly through the WLH Forum and Website. So please keep checking them as often as you can. Would you decide not to accept our invitation, you are still welcome to visit our forum.

Currently, changes are still being made and more announcements, such as Starting Dates, Match Schedule, and so on, are to come. Thank you for your patience. This post is being made to invite you and make you aware of the coming battles so you have time to decide and prepare. We look forward to seeing your clan participate in our contest of the mighty. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask any of us. You can easily contact us by a PM on the WLH Forum or by a post there. Our Xfire usernames are listed in our WLH Forum Profiles in case you would like to contact us by that method.
http://wlh.romanclan.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=leaders&sid=fcd8e789a9446fee82 ebe93063ce66b7

Thank you very much,
WLH Management

Thu 19 Aug - 19:51 (2010)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Thu 19 Aug - 19:51 (2010)
OldMan=62+
friends
friends

city: Houston
Men

Job 12:12 "Wisdom is with aged men, And with length of days, understanding."

There is no "I" in "TEAMWORK"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody
else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

---e.e Cummings
Thu 19 Aug - 21:44 (2010)
OldMan=62+
friends
friends

Men

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody
else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

---e.e Cummings
Thu 19 Aug - 21:45 (2010)
OldMan=62+
friends
friends

Men

Rules
Rules and Regulations
Game Set Up:

1. The WLH Management will choose which team will be the "Home" Team for each game. Clans will be able to pick their "Home" maps. Each clan must use at least --- different maps during the schedule out of the 19 available Halo maps. Failure to do so will result in the offending clan losing 12 points in the standings. By using this method of map selection it gives you the freedom to choose maps you like to play on but forces you to play on big and small maps alike.

Sunday matches will be played at 22:00 (GMT+1) / 16:00 (EST). Games can be moved to different times only if both clans agree.

2. There will be 2 Rounds each of 30 minutes duration. Both teams will play each color on the same map, on the "Home" Team server. Screen Shots must be posted by the Clan Rep of "Home" Team on the Forum.

3-a. Most flag caps in both rounds as a total wins the match. Example: Clan A Plays Clan B on Damnation. Round 1 Clan A Captured 7 flags and Clan B Captured 6 flags. Round 2 Clan A ends up with 3 flags and Clan B with only 1. Clan A won Round 1 and earns 3 points, Clan A won Round 2 too and also earned 3 points. Clan A is the winner of that match. The purpose of this system is to help even up the playing field and to make the matches more fair.

4. The point system (based per round):

WIN = 3 points
TIE = 1 point (per team)
LOSS = 0 points
DEFAULT WIN = 3 points

5. A minimum of 5 people on each team is required or the team with less than 5 must forfeit the game. If you try to use a player that is not from your clan but he uses your clan "tags" and/or is not in your Clan Roster which you posted for the League (the person that brings this to our attention must have solid proof). If we feel we have enough proof then the clan that used a player who was not on its roster will be stripped of 12 points in the standings. If the teams are imbalanced, the team with the most players must drop 1, 2 or 3 players for the team that is short on players making it a 5v5, 6v6 or 7v7. No need for delays since by this point the teams have been playing for almost 2 hours with intermission after first game. The idea is to get it done quickly and give each side a chance to earn an extra point. This must happen at any time during the match that a team drops a player creating an imbalance. The team that must drop a player to equalize the match is given a time limit of five minutes to drop one of their members, although the member should be dropped as quickly as possible in order to rebalance the game as quickly as possible.

6. If a team is short on players (maximum of 3), then more players from your clan can be brought in throughout the game only if the other team has agreed and also has sufficient players to keep it even.

7. Should any other problems arise that were not mentioned here, you are to notify the WLH Management and we will decide what the best actions to take would be.

8. New member addition request will not be discussed and/or approved when they have been sent in between:

Saturday 12 AM EST / 6 AM GMT+1 and Sunday 12 AM EST / 6 AM GMT+1

Basically the entire Sunday, this has been done to avoid further escalations that can pop up with Clans saying that someone is allowed to play when they have sent in a request on the same day (Sunday) when it is not certain yet if the majority voted Yes. Therefor, no Requests will be accepted/discussed/approved on Sunday. The WLH Admins reserve the right to make exceptions for clans that have extreme problems getting members to play in the league on a long-term basis.

How to determine if a clan has severe problems getting members to play: 2 forfeits in a row or more. (forfeits must be because of a lack of members)

Accusations:

9. If you accuse someone of something you will have to make a post about it in the Complainings Forum. Screenshots and/or video of them doing it are required, and no action will be taken or considered unless sufficient possible evidence is given. Try to get as many witnesses as you can from your team, and if you can get a person from the other team to admit their teammate(s) was/were doing it then that will be more than plenty. WLH Management will keep tabs on people breaking rules, if it happens more than once you may be taken off the league. Again, WLH Management will take the best possible course of actions based on the situation.

10. In Game Rules:

a) No parking vehicles on flags
b) No tunnel blocking
c) No portal blocking
d) No aimbots/wireframes/bluewalls/speed hacks or any other hacks are allowed.
e) Kicking or banning players from the away team is allowed only if 1 or more players from the away team break(s) rules several times (or if the away team's captain instructs you to).

*if proof is given or the same person is being accused of hacking several times by more than 1 clan you will be removed immediately, and depending on the situation, your clan might be taken off the league as well.
Every rule is severe to an extent that might be lower or higher than the other rules.

11. Some basic rules we should remind you about:

a) Respect all clans.
b) If profanity or vulgarity is not allowed in the home team's server, the away team is expected and required to be courteous and obey the home team's server rules.
c) Just keep it clean!!

Participation in WLH:

12. In order to participate, you must abide by all the rules and you must have at least 1 Clan Representative handle all the roster information/updates. For WLH Season 3 you may have up to only 1 Clan Representative. Make sure you choose someone who will be eligible to keep you informed on important events and up to date whenever it's needed. Each clan will also choose only 1 WLH Committee Member who is active and fair in dealing with situations.

13. You MUST have at least 12 members to participate. If you are short on members frequently, we will take you off the league. No point in you being here if you can never play.

14. All players MUST play under their correct Clan Tag and Player Name so everyone knows who they are facing.

15. If a player is warping or lagging to an extent of affecting gameplay he or she can be asked to leave by the opposing team or substituted out by his or her team captain. Players must also not peak over 300 ping. In this case the player whose ping peaks over 300 may be asked to leave. Although it is tough to prove the best way to do so is to take pictures of the warnings you give them (assuming you can give them 3, a fair amount). Take a pic of the scoreboard every time you see it spike. It should also show you left enough times between your warnings, as the kills of the other players will show that. That laggy/warpy/high ping player must leave if asked to do so. The other team should make the teams even by sending one of their players away.

Note: HALO is a laggy game for everyone. We do hope that we have a great sportsmanship this year and that no one will cause a real big problem over 1 ping-spike that only lasts less than a second or two.

16. There is no substitution limit.

17. All Servers must use the WLH Custom Gametype, which can be downloaded here:
http://wlh.romanclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7&sid=83dc5d2b78…

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Information : You are not authorised to read this forum. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

---e.e Cummings

Last edited by OldMan=62+ on Thu 19 Aug - 23:44 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Thu 19 Aug - 21:49 (2010)
JiB
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

city: Rochester,NY/Harrisburg,PA

Sly i am sure we will participate, however the official word is not mine alone;  This year we would definitely prefer to have some say in matters (someone officially in green).  Please keep us informed on any updates regarding the rules, and such. 

Thanks.

Fri 20 Aug - 00:14 (2010) AIM
Ducky
~CB~members
~CB~members

city: Troutdale
Men Taureau (20avr-20mai)

Oldman we know about that stuff lol and i dont like seeing the score or the playoff finishing either. The worst thing ever to look at....

<22:57:23> "RG Caveman" was kicked from the server by "Ducky" (For Callin Me, Justin Bieber)
Fri 20 Aug - 00:30 (2010)
[CV]OldFart
friends
friends

city: SoCal
Men

~CB~Ducky wrote:

Oldman we know about that stuff lol and i dont like seeing the score or the playoff finishing either. The worst thing ever to look at....
I like it:)  In fact I have enjoyed the last 3Smile

Oldus Farticus
Fri 20 Aug - 00:36 (2010) Visit poster’s website MSN
~CB~H@voK
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

city: FloRida
Men Cancer (21juin-23juil)

[CV]OldFart wrote:
~CB~Ducky wrote:

But will you enjoy a 4th?........... Twisted Evil

Jaden's best friend

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality. Gettin' good players is easy. Gettin' 'em to play together is the hard part
Fri 20 Aug - 18:03 (2010)
Ducky
~CB~members
~CB~members

OldMan=62+ wrote:
Ducky,

In life we always have choices..  One choice is to see the stars ( or in this case the "stairs" to the #1 spot )
     another is to ignore what some might see as defeat, (and others might see as lessons learned.. and ask..what can we do
     attain our goal as we ponder those lessons learned ?)  and see the tar.

I wasn't even part of those games and I was proud to see the standing.  CB could have been 5th, 6th or 7th ( or even
off the charts ) - but you were not. 

CB Can Do It!!  There is NO SUCH THING AS ONE CAN'T - the truth is one WON'T, the later is the only way one can't.

On another note:  you can now see both servers, the game type and how many playing here: 
http://cb.clanservers.com/web

~CB~Ducky wrote:

Also since your saying that we could have been lower we also could have been higher or even won WLH. Actually I know we could have won WLH but thats MY OPINION and i dont care about my opinion... haha and one person can make a difference and i would look at kobe Smile Also magic suck havok Smile

ALSO DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL OLDMAN, IM JUST VENTING BECAUSE YOUR BRINGING UP STUFF THAT GETS ME VERY MAD AND UPSET.

<22:57:23> "RG Caveman" was kicked from the server by "Ducky" (For Callin Me, Justin Bieber)
Fri 20 Aug - 21:57 (2010)
[CV]OldFart
friends
friends

city: SoCal
Men

Do you really want me to answer that?

Smile

~CB~H@voK wrote:

[CV]OldFart wrote:
~CB~Ducky wrote:

Oldus Farticus
Sat 21 Aug - 01:19 (2010) Visit poster’s website MSN
Ducky
~CB~members
~CB~members

Oldman, I and WE practice dont need it!  You can oldfart but its not gonna do anything.

Sat 21 Aug - 09:00 (2010)
Revenge

well look like i wont be playing in wlh4......thanks wlh management! keep banning ppl
Mon 23 Aug - 04:08 (2010)
~CB~H@voK
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

city: FloRida
Men Cancer (21juin-23juil)

[CV]OldFart wrote:
Do you really want me to answer that?
Smile

~CB~H@voK wrote:

[CV]OldFart wrote:
~CB~Ducky wrote:

nah its ok......we can wait til the season starts Cool

Jaden's best friend

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality. Gettin' good players is easy. Gettin' 'em to play together is the hard part
Mon 23 Aug - 06:01 (2010)
Sly04
friends
friends

Revenge wrote:
well look like i wont be playing in wlh4......thanks wlh management! keep banning ppl

Please send in a formal complaint and unban request when the clans have accepted. CB can keep u up2date on when that is and/or Xfire me at that time
Mon 23 Aug - 23:33 (2010)
Revenge

i already did to Gunit. should i do it again?
Tue 24 Aug - 07:24 (2010)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post World League of HALO - Season 4

Today at 10:38 (2017)

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » General talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation