CB~clan TeamSpeak Viewer
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Welcome on ~CB~Forum Guest  
WEBSITE
link for the website
DONATIONS
link for Donations
Complaint and Un-ban request

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » Complaints/Ban,Others Previous topic

Complaint and Un-ban request
broseph

city: seattle

Post Complaint and Un-ban request Reply with quote
I'm sorry but I have to complain about your member ~CB~Phoenix. I was banned out of the server because my name was supposedly "inappropriate". My name was
Balzy Walzy; now I can see why some one could take this as a body part reference but it was not my intention at all... My intention was to make someone laugh or some sort when the server says Blank Was Killed by: Balzy Walzy. I think it's a wrong on ~CB~Phoenix's part because now I am banned from the server and ~CB~Phoenix has proved to me that she needs to get her mind out of the gutter so that she can be more a like a christian she should be. after explaining this I ask to be unbanned and if needed I will change my name. Thanks.
Sat 1 Jan - 07:24 (2011)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sat 1 Jan - 07:24 (2011)
N3oN
Modérator
Modérator

city: Toronto
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

your request will be considered.

and yes, you will have to change your name.

stay tuned for a decision on the situation.

---N3oN

Sat 1 Jan - 16:51 (2011) MSN
Prophet
leader/Administrator
leader/Administrator

city: Walla Walla Wa
Men Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

first of all phoenix does not have HER mind in the gutter you were asked to change and did we appreciate that but the continued asking why got annoying she did not ban you one of our other admin may have i will make dure you are unbanned but behave yourself and come in with appropriate names this is a christain server and you woll be removed if you dont follow the rules

Tue 4 Jan - 01:43 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Complaint and Un-ban request

Today at 08:11 (2017)

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » Complaints/Ban,Others All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation