CB~clan TeamSpeak Viewer
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in


 Welcome on ~CB~Forum Guest  
WEBSITE
link for the website
DONATIONS
link for Donations
Banned
Goto page: 1, 2  >
 
Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » Complaints/Ban,Others Previous topic
Next topic

Banned
Author Message
Lock


Offline

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 3

Post Banned Reply with quote
Please do not remove this topic, again.  I am posting it for a reason.  I am wondering why I got banned and how long I am banned for on your servers.

I record all of my games, as I always do, so I will provide a link to the video that I recorded leading up to the ban.  I see that I am doing nothing wrong.  I think you will agree: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20369947/bannedCB.wmv


I prefer talking to people directly than waiting days to talk to people thru forums.  If you'd like for me to come on teamspeak and discuss this, just let me know.  Also, my xfire is Lockdizzle.


Thank you.
Fri 27 May - 18:44 (2011)
Publicité






Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Fri 27 May - 18:44 (2011)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Offline

Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 247
city: Anchorage
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

Post Banned Reply with quote
Rofl Please is that supposed to make us shake in our boots? oooh he recorded Sad you were told many times to move along and you did for a bit everytime we told you too but after awhile it's like i am talking to my 6 year old i get tired of telling you over and over! and you were kicked a couple of times and you asked why and you were told, so whats the big surprise? did you realy think you were going to get away with it all nite? Nope not even.
and by the way it was only a 1 day bann this TIME.  

_________________
Sat 28 May - 02:13 (2011)
Lock


Offline

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 3

Post Banned Reply with quote
First of all, I wasn't kicked at all.  Please check your logs.  Check my CD hash, and you'll see that I was only banned and never kicked.  


Secondly, why would you post something like that?  I'm not trying to intimidate you, I'm just stating the facts.  If you think I'm trying to be biased, how do facts (ie, my video) create bias?  You can clearly see that I was not camping and that I was simply passing through another time.  I was killed initially and chose the same path again, killed the same guy again (aFatChick), even went back through the same location without killing anybody and was banned.


Thirdly, please examine your own rules.  One was specifically violated, as clearly seen in the video.  The latter quote is disputable because while I was "warned", I was not given the benefit of the doubt... if you watch the whole video, you'll see that I did not camp the port:








Fourthly, another rules was also violated.  We skipped two maps in a row (I don't remember what they were, from memory... I think one was death island, and another was a smaller map).  One of the rules also states that:



I may be wrong about this, but I believe only one ~CB~ was in the server wearing tags when we skipped the maps.  aFatChick and some dude with a fishy face was also there aliased, I'm assuming.


Anyways, I'm not trying to approach this situation in bad light.  I only seek to resolve these issues.  It seemed like there was some shady adminning going on.  I was never given the benefit of the doubt, and no specific warnings were given to ME.  Also, we skipped multiple consecutive maps with only one ~CB~ in the server.  I also do have videos from the other games that I played, so if you'd like those, I can render them to be a smaller size and upload them.


Thanks,
Lock
Sat 28 May - 04:18 (2011)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Offline

Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 247
city: Anchorage
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

Post Banned Reply with quote
Rofl well i guess you can count leaving you as a permant Bann now:).

_________________
Mon 30 May - 23:45 (2011)
bubba


Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2011
Posts: 8

Post Banned Reply with quote
lol u guys are pathetic

lock just put up a valid arguement and all you can come up with is " OK UR PERMA BANNED NOW "

lol @ u
Thu 2 Jun - 06:35 (2011)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Offline

Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 247
city: Anchorage
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

Post Banned Reply with quote
Get your facts straight before you come on here and start bad mouthing us wich may get you an honorary bann also atleast i hope so anyway:)

He came on ts and started cussing and name calling so what do you expect ?.

I dont know why you guy's cry so much about our clan rules and clan? you know your not liked or wanted here so why even waste your time and come on our servers? there are 400 other servers you can play on besides ours.

Dont like our rules and personal believe's then play somewhere else were not begging you too play here.

_________________
Thu 2 Jun - 07:43 (2011)
bubba


Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2011
Posts: 8

Post Banned Reply with quote
youd like to find a reason to ban me wouldnt ya?

BAN ME.
Thu 2 Jun - 20:49 (2011)
cartman


Offline

Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Posts: 15

Post Banned Reply with quote
John 8:7 - When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

Please take a minute and reread the history of your clan. The name itself says alot about what principles you live by and how you represent yourself in the gaming community. "Christian Brotherhood" is a strong stand for what you believe in and I commend you that you stand for what you believe in and do not hide it. It is impressive that a Halo clan wants to stay strong to their Christian beliefs, values, and ideals in the gaming community.
~CB~pica wrote:
History of Christian Brotherhood (~CB~)

C#W (Christian Heavy Weapons Clan) was started back in 2003, and was the original clan for most of us. C#W was formed by a Christian man (C#W Dragon) in an effort to provide a safe place for his son to play Halo online. Many people were sick and tired of all of the bad names and cursing in the gaming world, and looking for someplace better to play for themselves or their families. Some of us were invited to join and some just joined because of the values the clan had. We all came from many walks of life and have varying degrees of experience with online computer gaming. Some of us have been gaming for 30 + years and others are just starting out.
C#W ended in 2010. Many members felt lost, and they did not want to go play on other servers without the friends they had made. The clan had become an online computer gaming FAMILY, with members from all over the world. C#W ending WOULD JUST NOT DO!

Several members knew how to contact others and together they came up with a plan. They purchased a new Team Speak, Clan Servers and Forums. Those people are Frank (AKA Prophet), David (AKA Pic@), Michael (AKA Dr Tang). Then they contacted as many former C#W members as they could. This was the beginning of the new nameless clan. There was a TV series called “Band of Brothers” a name suggested by T-n-T, but then the clan, for short, would be ~BOB~. Alas the clan wanted to stay with the Christian ideas and values. The name “Christian Brotherhood” was suggested and it passed the vote. This was the beginning of ~CB~.

In an effort to provide a clean and safe environment for all, we have kept some of the same C#W rules as well as created some new ones. We now have a group of counsel members instead of one person in charge. We kept some of the same ranks and made a few new ones also. Just knowing that there is a safe place to go and play online, is a big relief. 1Corenthins 15:33 Reads; “Do not be miss led; Bad company corrupts good character”. In other words Bad association spoils youthful habits. That is why ~CB~ has rules on their servers.

You do not have to be a Christian to join this clan. You should expect to hear, from time to time, Christians talking about their beliefs. Some clan members may even take the opportunity to witness God’s word to others. If you join this clan, a whole new gaming experience becomes available because of Team Speak, Xfire, the Clan servers, Forums and most importantly the people. We make up games in Halo to keep things FUN like Zombies or inter clan tournaments and any member will gladly take the time to teach you all the tricks of the game. The online gaming experience can be intimidating for some, but the people that are part of this clan make you feel at ease. This is just one of the many reasons the clan is special to it’s members.


So be it fate, chance, or higher intervention, we are all here together AGAIN.

Author: Dawn (AKA ~CB~Wifey) Co-Author Kim (AKA ~CB~Olady) and MaX (AKA ~CB~

Matthew 7:5 - You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

That being said, I have several things that I think need addressing. I come to you in the most humble and respectful tones. Far be it from me to get on my soapbox and point the finger when I have so many pointing back at me. I find myself convicted by the above passage. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. It's easy to get angry and do things that we will regret later. But I feel it is necesasry to say a few things regarding this because I am tired of the hypocrisy I see before me. 

Matthew 18:15 - If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Your clan and its members are held to a higher standard because of what you claim to believe and represent. How you represent yourself in the servers and forums also represents to people who do not know much about Christianity, what Christianity is. Think on that for a minute. To someone who has never heard the Gospel, but knows that you represent it, will take what actions and words you say as how Christians are supposed to act. And that will either determine if they are going to ask you for more information on the Gospel or cause them to be turned away. Because you believe, and because you profess to be Christians, and because that is what you want your clan to represent, you are held to a higher calling. And with that, I implore you to take some time and think about what your actions and words may do to others who are sitting on the fence. You may say Im taking this to the extreme, but you know that I am right. People are always watching.

Acts 1:8 - But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

The Bible cleary indicates that we are to be witnessess of God's love to everyone, whether that be at work, in normal day life, or even the gaming community.  You profess you want to hold to Christian values, ideals and beliefs. That would mean your actions and words are a testament to what God has done in your life. And you clearly state you want to provide this in the gaming community. The words and actions you do on the game servers and forums represent this.

2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Paul states that we must preach the Word at all times.

Galations 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

As Christians, these are the things that should define us. These are the things that people should see in us. Self-control, kindness, peace, love...... These things are what we need to be showing others so that they may want to know more about our belief, so that we may lead them to the saving grace of Jesus.

Romans 12:9-21
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; 11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; 12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore

   

     “ If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
      If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
      For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.
      Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

This passage clearly indicates how Christians are supposed to act towards other people.


~CB~Dr Tang wrote:
Rofl Please is that supposed to make us shake in our boots? oooh he recorded Sad you were told many times to move along and you did for a bit everytime we told you too but after awhile it's like i am talking to my 6 year old i get tired of telling you over and over! and you were kicked a couple of times and you asked why and you were told, so whats the big surprise? did you realy think you were going to get away with it all nite? Nope not even. and by the way it was only a 1 day bann this TIME.  

I was in that server and on Teamspeak with Lock. You never once kicked him. You did warn him several times, and I did say something on TS to him about it, but you never followed the procedure set forth in your rules. Your response to his argument in the above post only incites him and others to make deragatory remarks toward you and your clan. You are supposed to living in a way that shows what your values, ideals, and beliefs are. If you profess yourself to be a Christian, please tell me is this the manner that Jesus would have reacted in? The one thing that made Jesus angry the most was hypocrites. A simple explanation of why you were banned and you were only banned for a day would have been alot better than laughing at him and inciting him to anger. Where is the respect in that post? As an admin of a Christian clan, you are held to a higher standard than any other admin in any other clan, because you represent Christianity, you represent Jesus. Read your own admin rules below and explain to me how you abided by them.

As admins of the clan, we are all responsible for carrying ourselves in a respectable manner, most of us are adults, lets behave the way adults should.
- If you have a problem with something, talk about it, don't grow a grudge.
- If someone is beating you in a HALO game, DO NOT kick them for it. (They might be getting lucky or just plain better than you.)
- DO NOT automatically assume the worst for someone, benefit of the doubt is important in what you do, remember, we want people to want to come play in our servers.
- If you have a personal agenda this clan is not the right place for you.
- Please don't be judgmental
- Set a good example
- FOLLOW THE RULES YOU ENFORCE, fun once in a while is ok but make sure your fun doesn't lead to problems for others or problems in the server game play.
- If you have server control access (FTP, reset, configuration), DO NOT take advantage of that power.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





~CB~Dr Tang wrote:
Get your facts straight before you come on here and start bad mouthing us wich may get you an honorary bann also atleast i hope so anyway:)
He came on ts and started cussing and name calling so what do you expect ?.

I dont know why you guy's cry so much about our clan rules and clan? you know your not liked or wanted here so why even waste your time and come on our servers? there are 400 other servers you can play on besides ours.

Dont like our rules and personal believe's then play somewhere else were not begging you too play here.

Bubba, stay out of it as you have no idea what happened since you weren't there.

I understand your rules and the enviroment you want to create on your server, and I respect that. Most of us at SP understand that and for the most part, stay out of your servers to avoid any trouble. We dont want to be looking for trouble with people.

I was not aware that Lock had came on your Teamspeak and started cussing and name calling. You have that right to ban him from your teamspeak if he was acting in that manner. As far as the forums, I see nothing wrong in the way that he is stating his argument. Instead, I see you, Dr Tang, replying in a manner that in no way shape or form represents an adult let alone the Christian ideals values and beliefs that you stand for and your clan stands for. You sit there and tell us at SP arnt liked or wanted here. Where in the Bible does it say to act in that manner to non-believers?

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world....

God loves each and everyone one of us that he sent his Son to die for our sins. And those of us that believe are supposed to act in a like manner so that others may come to believe.

1 John 4:20-21 - Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

You tell us we arn't liked and arn't wanted. How can you say that with what you profess to believe and what the Bible clearly states?

James 2:19-20 - You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?

It is one thing to believe, but it is totally another thing to act upon those beliefs. Those actions speak louder than any words any of us can speak.

Its your servers and your forums. You can do as you like and ban who you want. If people come into your servers and forums and act in a disrespectful manner, it is your right to do with them as you please. Just remember, that because you claim to represent Christianity, you represent that to them and to other people who are watching.

How does one represent these beliefs, these values, your clan, Christian Brotherhood, when he sports another clan's tag with a disrespectful name to that clan? (V+iHack)
How does one represent these beliefs, these values, your clan, Christian Brotherhood, in the manner that you act towards other players on the servers and forums?
Fri 3 Jun - 01:37 (2011)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Offline

Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 247
city: Anchorage
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

Post Banned Reply with quote
Omg that was So beautiful i almost Cried Sad  Ok as you must know not all of us are christians but still try to up hold the same values.
I am not perfect and don't claim to be I have Nothing to prove to any of you nor do i care too!.
i have nothing to gain by lying to any of you and to be Honest you just dont matter that much to me, you all can Cry all you want and call for a stoning of me I Dont realy care he was only Banned for 1 day it's over like a week ago for goodness sake get alife move on.

_________________
Fri 3 Jun - 02:52 (2011)
cartman


Offline

Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Posts: 15

Post Banned Reply with quote
~CB~Dr Tang wrote:
Omg that was So beautiful i almost Cried Sad  Ok as you must know not all of us are christians but still try to up hold the same values. I am not perfect and don't claim to be I have Nothing to prove to any of you nor do i care too!.i have nothing to gain by lying to any of you and to be Honest you just dont matter that much to me, you all can Cry all you want and call for a stoning of me I Dont realy care he was only Banned for 1 day it's over like a week ago for goodness sake get alife move on.





You stated that he can count his ban as being left permanent. You laughed at his request when he came to you in a respectful manner. So he may have lost his cool when he came to your Teamspeak but I only see what he said on the forums. You want respect, give it out first before you can expect it back. So we may not matter to you, does that give you the right to ban us over the smallest infraction? You are an admin and have to obey the rules set by your clan. Reread your rules pertaining to admins Dr Tang.
Im assuming by the above post that you are not a Christian than? But you hold the same values? Commendable as it may be, I would than have to implore CB that is this the sort of representation that you want? Dr Tang you represent your clan by your words and actions. And if you claim to hold to the same values, how do you do that when you retaliate against us in this manner? The way you use or abuse your admin power represents your clan and its values and ideals it stands for. Is this what you want other potentiel members to see on your server and forums?

I would dare say that you hold a grudge against us Dr Tang. I would wish to resolve that so no future issues may arise. Whatever problem you may have with us, tell us so we can take care of it and move on. Let the past be the past. Instead you let it eat you away and take it out on our members when we come to your servers. I would be more than willing to come on to your TS and work out what problems you have with us. Halo is a dying game and there is to few players left to let grudges stand in the way of enjoying the game.
Fri 3 Jun - 03:09 (2011)
~CB~Dr Tang
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Offline

Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 247
city: Anchorage
Men Balance (23sep-22oct)

Post Banned Reply with quote
Omg ok you want a Hug? sheesh dude come out of the basement once in a while it's ok bro all of your long winded comments affect me in no what so ever !.
i did give him respect as you stated you were there you talked to him he didn't comply and he was taken care of end of story !.
and yes we do forgive who doesnt? i know i  do if he wants to come on ts and appologise to me for his language fine i will listen no problem.

_________________
Fri 3 Jun - 03:31 (2011)
cartman


Offline

Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Posts: 15

Post Banned Reply with quote
~CB~Dr Tang wrote:
Omg ok you want a Hug? sheesh dude come out of the basement once in a while it's ok bro all of your long winded comments affect me in no what so ever !. i did give him respect as you stated you were there you talked to him he didn't comply and he was taken care of end of story !.
and yes we do forgive who doesnt? i know i  do if he wants to come on ts and appologise to me for his language fine i will listen no problem.




Again, I come to you humbly and respectfully and try to reason with you and all you do is mock me and insult me. This isnt about the ban. This is about the way you admin and abuse that power. You never kicked him from the server at all. All you did was warn him several times and than ban him. You never gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could be a victim of circumstance. He even stated he recorded the game and could send it to you so you could watch. And all you did was mock him. And when you told him he was only banned for a day, you said it in a condecending and disrespectful tone. And when he pointed out your own rules, your laughed at him and said the ban was permanent. Is that how admins of this clan act? Is this how an adult acts? Do we mock each other to try and resolve issues? Seems to me that mocking only makes it worse. And this is what bothers me the most Dr Tang. Your clan stands for more than just a group of people getting together and gaming. You have a belief that defines your clan more than other clans. And that sets you to a higher standard than others.
Fri 3 Jun - 04:07 (2011)
bubba


Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2011
Posts: 8

Post Banned Reply with quote
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Fri 3 Jun - 06:17 (2011)
OLDONE
~CB~server admin
~CB~server admin

Offline

Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 178
city: Riverside
Men Verseau (20jan-19fev) 鼠 Rat

Post Banned Reply with quote
Can we just lock this topic, there is no point in posting back and forth. The issue was posted by Lock and he doesn't need everyone to run to his aid. If Lock still has an issue then Lock needs to send a PM to Prophet or Pica. This post is doing nothing except make a small issue into a large one.

_________________
Fri 3 Jun - 07:46 (2011)
cartman


Offline

Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Posts: 15

Post Banned Reply with quote
Actually everything has been resolved. Thank you Dr Tang for inviting me on to Teamspeak to work this out.
Fri 3 Jun - 09:44 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé






Post Banned

Today at 10:53 (2017)
Display posts from previous:    

Reply to topic    ~CB~clan Forum Index » ~CB~clan forum » Complaints/Ban,Others All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.